In 2021 I had the pleasure of being the DJ for the first ever Roma Drama Live - a meet-and-greet event with actors from Romantic Dramas on the Hallmark Channel, Netflix & Lifetime Original movies. I met one of my childhood favorite actors - Jesse Metcalfe (Desperate Housewives, John Tucker Must Die) and showed him some of my favorite spots in Nashville after the show; and Trevor Donavon (of 90210 fame). Roma Drama Live was also full of great live Musical Performances including Jamie O'Neal whose songs "There is No Arizona" and "When I Think About Angels" are some of my favorites; Paulina Jayne - a new artist I discovered with an amazing voice and spirit! My MTV Real World Co-star Brooke from Real World Denver came by which was special as well :)
To check out future Roma Drama live events visit - http://romadrama.com
Thank you Wedding Rule for the interview - I had a great time discussing my career background with you!
Enjoy the full article here.
Full article here - https://www.weddingrule.com/directory/meet/dj/tn/davis-does/
Thank you Wedding Rule for ranking us as one of the Top 10 Wedding DJs in Nashville in 2020! Such an honor :)
Thank you for an amazing 2019! I DJed over 150 events with highlights including CMA Fest for @tn_wheelpros with special guest @masonramsey, opening for @marenmorris at Mercy Lounge for @friasworks event, playing at the grand opening of @daveramsey offices in Franklin, TN, traveling to LA 3 times to play the @louisvuitton store in Beverly Hills for @dashentertainment, then a banaii mitzvah in Los Angeles for @getinthegroovedjs, & a wedding in Malibu for @realjackfarmer, plus countless weddings for @requestpremier in Nashville, drag parties, dances of all ages, night clubs, corporate events and more! Thanks for keeping me busy!
Taken from: http://elenabalkcom.com/blog/2016/8/25/featured-vendor-dj-davis-mallory
Here is a recap of the Top 10 Events I DJed in 2016!
1. The Anhueser Busch Corporate Award Show in the Bahamas hosted by James Corden was definitely the highlight of the year. This 3-day corporate event consisted of DJing the Opening outside Dinner party for all attendees, the following night on a beach opening up for Celebrity All Stars cover band, and ending the weekend with the Awards Dinner hosted by none other than James Corden (Late Late Show, Carpool Karaoke). Watch below for a clip from DJing on the beach!
2. Tin Roof Nashville any given Friday or Saturday night you may find me DJing at The Most Visited Bar in Nashville according to Lyft's 2016 year-end report.
3. 4th of July at Aerial Rooftop Bar on Broadway
4. PROM PROM PROM - I DJed the Proms for Music City All Stars, Donelson Christian Academy, Plunder Prom (great time getting down with these ladies from all over) at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro.
4. Dave Ramsey Battle of the Bands!
6. Weddings Weddings Weddings - some of my favorite places DJing weddings in Nashville this past year include Drakewood Farms, Meadow Hill Farm, Aerial Rooftop, Amy Grant's Farm, Hermitage Golf Course, W.O. Smith School of Music, The Ruby, Homestead Manor, Nelson Andrews Leadership Center, Oakland Manor, Natchez Hills Vineyards, Arrington Vineyards, Sam Davis Home & Plantation,
7. Holiday Parties - for APA Agency at Sinema, The Listening Room, Zinc Oxide, Bath Fitters & Union Station Hotel! I released my own debut Christmas song this season and it was so fun to play it at a variety of holiday parties this season. If you haven't already heard it go check out Box it Up by Davis Mallory here.
8. Frat Life - This year I Djed Belmont's Phi Tau Formal at Green Door Gourmet and Ohio University's ACACIA formal at the Horton Building. It's a great time DJing Greek Life events as I was an ATO in college and enjoy strolling down memory lane.
9. Overton High School's Class of 1991 25th Year Reunion was a fun night for sure - I played a lot of 80s Rap!
10. New Years Eve at the Carrillon - I ended 2016 at the Roof right next to Nashville's new Sounds stadium watching the Note drop.
11. Rakkasan Military Ball at Renaissance Hotel. It was an absolute honor DJing the Military Ball for the Rakkasan
12. O'More College of Art & Design's Luau themed Year End party
13. Baskin Robbins Franklin Grand Opening - My first DJ job ever was a Frozen yogurt store in New York City so to be able to DJ the grand opening for Baskin Robbins in Franklin, TN felt very full circle and was a fun day for sure!
On August 7th I DJed the wedding of Ben & Emily O'Niel at Drakewood Farms. Photos by photography duo Steve & Bernadette of An Endless Pursuit. Take a look at the fun evening!
On August 5th I DJed the Rakkasan Military Ball at the Renaissance Hotel in Nashville. It was a blast!
On July 16 I DJed the Plunder Prom at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Murfreesboro, TN. There were over 350 ladies in attendance who were dancing non-stop! It was a very fun crowd and they wound up bringing me out onto the dancefloor with them :) For more info on Plunder visit: www.plunderdesign.com