Here is a recap of the Top 10 Events I DJed in 2016!
1. The Anhueser Busch Corporate Award Show in the Bahamas hosted by James Corden was definitely the highlight of the year. This 3-day corporate event consisted of DJing the Opening outside Dinner party for all attendees, the following night on a beach opening up for Celebrity All Stars cover band, and ending the weekend with the Awards Dinner hosted by none other than James Corden (Late Late Show, Carpool Karaoke). Watch below for a clip from DJing on the beach!
2. Tin Roof Nashville any given Friday or Saturday night you may find me DJing at The Most Visited Bar in Nashville according to Lyft's 2016 year-end report.
3. 4th of July at Aerial Rooftop Bar on Broadway
4. PROM PROM PROM - I DJed the Proms for Music City All Stars, Donelson Christian Academy, Plunder Prom (great time getting down with these ladies from all over) at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro.
4. Dave Ramsey Battle of the Bands!
6. Weddings Weddings Weddings - some of my favorite places DJing weddings in Nashville this past year include Drakewood Farms, Meadow Hill Farm, Aerial Rooftop, Amy Grant's Farm, Hermitage Golf Course, W.O. Smith School of Music, The Ruby, Homestead Manor, Nelson Andrews Leadership Center, Oakland Manor, Natchez Hills Vineyards, Arrington Vineyards, Sam Davis Home & Plantation,
7. Holiday Parties - for APA Agency at Sinema, The Listening Room, Zinc Oxide, Bath Fitters & Union Station Hotel! I released my own debut Christmas song this season and it was so fun to play it at a variety of holiday parties this season. If you haven't already heard it go check out Box it Up by Davis Mallory here.
8. Frat Life - This year I Djed Belmont's Phi Tau Formal at Green Door Gourmet and Ohio University's ACACIA formal at the Horton Building. It's a great time DJing Greek Life events as I was an ATO in college and enjoy strolling down memory lane.
9. Overton High School's Class of 1991 25th Year Reunion was a fun night for sure - I played a lot of 80s Rap!
10. New Years Eve at the Carrillon - I ended 2016 at the Roof right next to Nashville's new Sounds stadium watching the Note drop.
11. Rakkasan Military Ball at Renaissance Hotel. It was an absolute honor DJing the Military Ball for the Rakkasan
12. O'More College of Art & Design's Luau themed Year End party
13. Baskin Robbins Franklin Grand Opening - My first DJ job ever was a Frozen yogurt store in New York City so to be able to DJ the grand opening for Baskin Robbins in Franklin, TN felt very full circle and was a fun day for sure!